Economic Development and Global Integration: Perspectives from Vietnam



Globalization, Governance, and Security in Southeast Asia: Perspectives from Malaysia

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Taman Negara

We just got back from Taman Negara. The rain forest was beautiful. The rides down the river were relaxing. I spotted many animals and some native species of the jungle. We ventured on a hike. I enjoyed the scenery and the exercise. We got to meet some of the aboriginal community, the Orang Asli. I am having a great time in Malaysia. I have taken hundreds of photos so far documenting my travels. Everywhere i turn is a new opportunity for a photo. I have fallen in love with this country and would like to come back later this year. The multicultural context Malaysia brings is breath taking. Walking down the street i get a flavor of three cultures. I am very happy english is widely used and understood here. Getting around and communicating has been simple. Very important for myself, the food offers a diverse array of options. Eating vegetarian or Halal is easy for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment